Czech PM Babis: no plans to withdraw lawsuit against Poland over Turow mine

Reading Time: < 1 minute

The Czech government has no plans to withdraw a lawsuit it filed against Poland over the Turow mine as no agreement has been reached yet, Prime Minister Andrej Babis said on Tuesday.

Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki has said earlier on Tuesday that the Czech Republic has agreed to withdraw the lawsuit at the European Union’s top court to halt operations at the lignite coal mine.

via Reuters