Sri Lankan authorities have called on the public to surrender swords and large knives amid heightened security concerns following the deadly Easter Sunday attacks.
Police said knives used for legal everyday activities should not be included in the handover this weekend.
Hundreds of weapons have been seized in searches since the 21 April attacks.
More than 250 people were killed in the coordinated suicide bombings, which targeted churches and luxury hotels.
In addition to weapons, police spokesman Ruwan Gunasekara called on people in possession of “police or camouflaged military uniforms” to hand them in to their nearest police station till Sunday.
Sri Lankan President Maithripala Sirisena told Reuters on Saturday that some 25 to 30 people linked to the bombings were still at large.
Sirisena told the news agency that he believed the Islamic State group when they said they were behind the attacks.
The Sir Lankan President said intelligence services from eight countries were helping Sri Lanka with its investigations.
Authorities in Sri Lanka have blamed the blasts on two previously little-known local Islamist groups – National Thowheed Jamath and Jamathei Millathu Ibraheem – whom they suspect had international links whilst ISIS took responsibility for the attack.